THE PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY, Chicago, IL 1989 to 1998
Mortgage Originations Team Leader - Real Estate Finance, (1996 - 1998)
Vice President responsible for relationship development and mortgage loan production in the Central U.S., which included a 4-member deal team. Experienced in portfolio lending, CMBS, construction lending, and unsecured debt.
Selected accomplishments as follows;
· Team originated more than $560M of production volume.
· Achieved pricing levels which generated an excess of $2.5M above pricing minimums over the loan term.
· Coming out of a depressed market, generated over $1M in origination fees over three years.
· Increased pipeline of lending opportunities from $377M to $2.3B between 1996 and 1998.
Mortgage Portfolio Asset Manager, (1994 - 1995)
Vice President responsible for and experienced in all aspects of troubled debt resolution, portfolio reporting, security valuation, loan servicing, and foreclosed property management and REO disposition. Selected accomplishments as follows;
· Securitized 700,000 SF lease in troubled office loan, enhancing portfolio value more than $17M.
· Managed $500M commercial mortgage portfolio.
· Strategic planning, budgeting, leasing and management supervision, and property sales oversight for $27M property investment account.
Mortgage Portfolio Asset Manager, (1992 - 1993)
Director-level conducting workout negotiations, providing portfolio-level reporting, and property valuations.
· Resolved $245M in sub-performing debt, recovering more than $3M.
· Performed physical and financial analyses on 200 properties.
Correspondent Originations Network Manager - Agricultural Investments, (1991)
Investment Manager and loan production officer for Upper Midwest agricultural region.
· Developed relational database to capture salient underwriting characteristics on first-ever CMBS backed by agricultural mortgages.
· Selected and trained seven new correspondents.
Agricultural Mortgage Investment Analyst, (1989 - 1990)
Investment Analyst underwriting loan submissions backed by various agricultural assets and gathering statistical data useful in developing agricultural loan risk rating matrix.
· Created hypothetical debt capacity model for farmland, using historical production statistics and local commodity prices. Novel approach resulted in faster and more consistent credit decisions and enhanced secondary market acceptance.
McMASTER-CARR SUPPLY COMPANY, Chicago, IL 1985 to 1988
CONSOLIDATED GRAIN AND BARGE, St. Louis, MO 1981 to 1985
Board of Adjustments, City of Lone Tree, Colorado